Sunday, April 26, 2009

I really AM still here!

Yeow! Nearly two years since I last posted to this, my blog! I shouldn't be surprised ... nor should you if you know me much at all!

I'm becoming more and more aware ... and more and more guilty ... at my lack of keeping up with all the wonderful people I'm proud to call my friends. I think of you all every day but just end up completely overwhelmed when I sit down and realize just how many individual letters it takes to keep up any semblance of contact. So here I am trying once again to get my nerve to ask y'all to check here when you have the chance or are in the mood just to see that I really AM still kicking ... and knitting! :D

I'll be dropping a line to lots of you to let you know I'm attempting to give this a go again.

That's it for tonight. I send you smiles and waves!

The Knitwit

1 comment:

Susan said...

We all go through stages of "slacking". It's just the facts of life. Nice to read a post.