Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hey, all!

Well, dang!  I was starting to think, even me myself, that I was never going to post here again.  I kept thinking that nothing was worth blathering about, so I'd stay quiet.  

But tonight my dear friend linked a blog post onto Facebook that I think everyone in the world should read, think about, identify with, etc. 

Here's the link:  
http://www.copyblogger.com/james-chartrand-underpants/

Now, I'll assume you've read it -- and aren't you ticked?  This is just plain wrong, and I am appalled and saddened to have so plainly proven what I and probably many wish to push away and tell ourselves is imagined and over-reaction.  Pathetic.  

The thing is, I don't know what *I* can do to bring about change.  Passing it on is all I can think of right now.  You do the same, K?


The Knitwit



Note: My current extra prayer/support list is:
- Lovlee
- Gloria
- Gypsy Froggie
- Susan

2 comments:

Forever Creative said...

The beginning sounds completly like me! The sad thing is that I have the job with the benefits and all that jazz my hubby makes what HS students make and I am getting a MLS but still make crappy money! I recently found out that I am getting a 10% paycut! How's that for Merry Xmas!!!

Carole said...

Thanks for posting, my very dear heart friend. It's sad and amazing that we still have so far to go. But James is very brave for spilling the beans now. Kudos!