Friday, October 9, 2009

Ewwwwwwwwww!

Hey, all!

I've got the shop and my FO's tied into Flickr and periodically add pics of new items.  When I first opened the photostream in there, I was kinda pleased and flattered that someone almost immediately added one of my things to their fave list.  It was one of the first pair of slippers I designed.  

Well, the other day I got a note that another pic had been added to a fave list, and I recognized that it was the same member.  I clicked through and found that it was another pair of slippers. Hm.... Does this person love slippers like some love shoes?  I clicked through further and found that the user doesn't have their pics open to non-friends, but there was a listing of their friends (or something like that); and when I clicked through to see other pics, I quickly realized this is a group of people with a fetish for feet, especially involved in sexual situations.  Ewwwwwwwwwww! 

Well, that skeeved me out, that some freak is somehow turned on my my feet complete with swollen ankles, etc.  Like I said: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The Knitwit



Note: My current extra prayer/support list is:
- Lovlee
- Gloria

1 comment:

Carole said...

I agree, total Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!