Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh CRAP!

Hey, all!

I just wrote a long post, previewed it, hit the back arrow, AND IT'S GONE!!!!  The title and first sentence are in the Drafts folder, but the whole rest of the post is gone.   

I'm gonna pass on redoing it again tonight.  What the heck is with the autosave?  It just saved this but not my long rant.........  ARGH!!!

Maybe I'll rewrite it tomorrow.

The Knitwit



Note: My current extra prayer/support list is:
- Lovlee, Rikki, and her family
- Gloria

3 comments:

Carole said...

I hate that black hole that some computer information falls into! It's kind of like the black hole that matched pairs of socks in the dryer go to. Anyway, welcome back! I've missed you. Can't wait to read your next rant!

The Knitwit Hues said...

Hiya, Toots!! I, too, hate that blasted black hole. And you're right about socks too ... I used to think they only disappeared at laundramats, but I've had MANY disappear here in the house, and I swear they just HAVE to be inside the washer or dryer somewhere....

Sorry about the quiet. I've missed you too, although I haven't even read your blog 'cause I haven't been able to concentrate. I've checked to see that you're still there and writing (meaning you're okay), but I will have to get back 'round and read everything.

HUGE hugs, darlin!

Carole said...

Yes, when someone posts I know they're ok. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. I'm always glad to see you're still out there!!!!!! Welcome back.