Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eye Candy

Hey, all!

As I write that subject, I immediately think of what everyone usually takes that expression to mean ... and how laughably different MY thought of what "eye candy" is.  LOL

I received my bulletin from Elann.com today, a company from which I haven't made a purchase, but from whom I love to shop, explore, snag free patterns, etc.  Ideas galore there, as well as temptations for luscious yarns and supplies and amazing designs and patterns.  

I thought I'd share the body of the newsletter with you as the pattern they're highlighting is SO gorgeous -- definitely "eye candy" to me -- and something I'd love to make and have even though I know I never will.
 


Click on it to make it larger -- I finally learned how to get a picture within the post rather than at the top, but I don't seem to be able to control its size.  :P  

Smiles to y'all!

The Knitwit



Note: My current extra prayer/support list is:
- Lovlee
- Gloria
- Gypsy 
- Jeanie
- Kate
- Kim
- Donna K.

No comments: