Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oh, DANG!

Hey, all! Guess this will be a quick rant and then onward with fixing what I messed up today....

I was working along at redoing the shipping quotes for all the stock in my shop, hoping to finish and get to actually amending the listings tonight and tomorrow.  I was cutting and pasting a LOT, and while hurrying (of course), I accidentally deleted the New Clip section of my neato Clipboard Cache that I use for absolutely everything.  I managed to find and save the actual information, but when I recreated that section, the whole program is malfunctioning.  Bottom line ... I hafta uninstall and reinstall.  That's not a big deal, but what IS a big deal is saving all the other info that I've stored in there which is ridiculously voluminous.  I've been at saving and moving for hours now, and I don't know if I'll finish tonight.  

Just when I thought I was getting somewhere......  ARGH! 


So that's me there!  You can see that I've now learned to place a pic in a post somewhere other than at the top ... but I'll hafta do some more reading/learning to see if I can use a .gif animation. That little guy is supposed to be animated -- jumping up and down on the 'puter. 

Smiles to y'all!

The Knitwit



Note: My current extra prayer/support list is:
- Lovlee, Rikki, and her family
- Gloria
- Gypsy Froggie
- Jacky

PS - Welcome home, CB! Glad you made it there and back safely ... and without melting! :P

1 comment:

Carole Sevilla Brown said...

It was 108 degrees when I landed in Phoenix! When I walked out of the terminal into that I could barely breathe! But Prescott is 2 hours north and much higher in elevation so it was much cooler there, thank god. Just glad that I don't have to do that for school anymore!!!! Yay! Sorry you're having such computer frustrations, but congrats on placing your pic!