Saturday, May 30, 2009

Whack a Kitty

Hey, all!

Maybe you saw this already, but maybe you didn't. It was on CNN the other night, and Bobby and I were practically rolling on the floor laughing.


I guess I shouldn't be surprised that some people responded negatively saying that this looked like abuse and should be reported to PETA, but the people were being very gentle and trying to get the kitties adopted. What a better way to show their darling little faces!! PETA actually was made aware; and they responded saying that they, too, think it's cute and funny. :D

I've stayed away from YouTube for quite a while, afraid that I'd catch a virus; but this one had me going back, and I think it's alright. (If not, CNN will be crashing any time now!) Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_udqEp_YR4 (Hm ... can't get that to be a link, so you'll hafta cut and paste. Sorry!) 

Smiles and giggles to ya!

The Knitwit



Note: My current extra prayer/support list is:
- Lovlee, Rikki, and her family
- Gloria
- Gypsy Froggie
- Jacky

1 comment:

Forever Creative said...

No. The doc keeps giving me different dates but I should just stop complaining a nd just hope for a healthy child!! that ios what is most important, right? I love the oneseies you sent me. I def hafta invest in the one that your friend made with the flowers & butterflies! I thought it was soooo cute. If I buy it and it is a boy then I know I can give it to my cousin who is for sure having a gilr LOL!!

Hope all is well!!!