Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Shout Out....


 ... one good and one not so good (complaining!)

The first is, of course, to wish y'all a Happy Mother's Day!  Three cheers for mothers!!

The second, the complaining one, is my frustration with the (stupid) USPS for not updating their site to compute mailing/shipping rates that are raised tomorrow.  I thought I'd (for once) be on top of things and get the shipping costs in the shop updated today so that all would be correct tomorrow ... but the ridiculous PO has only issued a hard-to-follow PDF document listing the new prices.  SO stupid, when they closed business last evening every single thing that would be mailed or picked up the next they were working would be subject to the NEW prices; but did they have the foresite to let us, their customers, know what those charges would be?!?  ARGH!   If they weren't a monopoly, they'd have already put themselves outta business.
 
K, enough of the spouting. :P

Thought you'd like to see the progess my so-loved Thomas Jefferson has made in about a week. Here's a pic:

 ~~~~
Well, as you can see, the pic I tried (and tried and tried!) to put here just refuses to land anywhere but at the top of this post.  I even attempted copy and paste to put it where I wanted, but that just turned it into a little un-clickable thumbnail or something completely unviewable via most browsers.  I checked all through Help and, of course, found nothing about this at all.  I'll hafta go to the Forum later and see if someone there can help.  Hopefully I don't find what was there before -- more ads for international hookers and such than you'd ever get in a year's worth of spam. Ridiculous, and these creeps are absolutely everywhere! :P

Guess I'll close this.  Wishing you all a wonderful day and lots of love for Mother's Day!

The Knitwit


Note: My current extra prayer/support list is:

- Lovlee, Rikki, and her family
- Gloria
- Gypsy Froggie
- Jacky

1 comment:

Carole Sevilla Brown said...

It's no wonder so many people "go postal"! Anyway, happy moms day to you too. Am back safe from Arizona, but that red-eye flight really kicks my butt! Now back to writing frantically so I can be finished in June......